Taralyn our "Little Snow Bunny." This was Taralyn's first time EVER to play in the snow. (no I am not a bad mom, Taralyn was just to sick to go out last year) Taralyn was so excited to go outside and play. We got all bundled up and headed out. Taralyn made snow angels and threw snowballs at me. She has so much fun and I never thought that she was ever going to let us go inside. We played outside for over an hour until John got home because Taralyn wanted to throw snowballs at her daddy too.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Taralyn our "Little Snow Bunny." This was Taralyn's first time EVER to play in the snow. (no I am not a bad mom, Taralyn was just to sick to go out last year) Taralyn was so excited to go outside and play. We got all bundled up and headed out. Taralyn made snow angels and threw snowballs at me. She has so much fun and I never thought that she was ever going to let us go inside. We played outside for over an hour until John got home because Taralyn wanted to throw snowballs at her daddy too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindauer Family
Mom and Dad Lindauer, Grandma and Grandpa, Granny and Great Granny, Broc, Breann and Brekel, Brooke, Brogan, Bridger and Brody
Richards Family
Mom and Dad Richards, Matt and Melissa, Mary and Ryan, Michele and Troy, Martha and Shad



No comments:
Post a Comment