Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Taralyn was so much fun this year at Christmas. She understood what was going on and to see her expressions when she opened all her presents were priceless. She was very spoiled this year!! And mom had a blast buying presents for her. She got her new bike and kitchen set from Santa Clause. She cooked up a storm all morning. She also got a new baby and stroller. She is such a good little mommy. She also got some books and movies.

John gave me a new coat!! I think he was hopeing to go snowboarding. I also got some perfume, pj's and movies.

I gave John a new razor. He had been wanting one forever. He is also a huge movie buff so he got 3 movies.

Overall we had a great Christmas. Hope all of you did too!!

3 comments:

Shantel said...

Love the shirt! Poor girl better not turn out to be a computer geek! lol See you tonight! I can't believe i'm going to watch The Dark Night! Yuck! lol

Our Little Norman Life! said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love the christmas pictures! Wasn't she just a blast this year? Brett was so fun. I loved it. We need to do lunch soon!! :) Or a date night that'd be fun!!

Jess said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!

Sorry I couldn't hang out before I left, we'll do lunch for sure when I get back!

Lindauer Family

Lindauer Family
Mom and Dad Lindauer, Grandma and Grandpa, Granny and Great Granny, Broc, Breann and Brekel, Brooke, Brogan, Bridger and Brody

Richards Family

Richards Family
Mom and Dad Richards, Matt and Melissa, Mary and Ryan, Michele and Troy, Martha and Shad